Thursday, January 6, 2011

Natural A-peel!



I have found that my kids love of Fruit Snacks has led me to find a healthier way of giving them the soft chewiness they love about them, while still giving them something better in disguise!

Here are some great products my kids love:

Stretch Island Fruit Leathers: These fruit strips are very simplistic. Each one is made with sweet fruit puree and nothing else. Only 45 calories!

Kopali Dried Pineapple: Chewy pieces of dried pineapple with no sugars or fillers. This fair-trade company crams a full serving of fruit into each bag!

Sensible Foods Cherry Berry Crunch: Freeze dried cherries, strawberries, and blueberries have 22% of the day’s Vitamin C. My kids love them because they are like astronaut food!

Calbee Snack Salad Snapea Crisps: My kids shy away from peas. These pod shaped crisps have green peas as their first ingredient and my kids think they are croutons!

Goodness Inside Turbana Plantain Chips: These chips have half the fat of a potato chip and the kids love the crunchiness!

Terra Exotic Harvest Sea Salt: The colors of these carrot, blue potato, and kobacha squash chips are the real selling point for the munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment